Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments
当爱情守护天使可芯被小樱唤醒: I'm Not Happy 4 2day!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Not Happy 4 2day!!

This computer don't have chinese, so i choose english
Today, my "boss" i meant teacher scold me !!
im a boss of perfect, but i dislike the teacher!
i don't know why, but i know that he also dislike me too......
im serios!
he called me go to the office this morning in school.
im very afired of "office", cauz last time, this teacher scold me in there......
im scared so i say:"Please, don't do that!!"
but he asked me again:"Then what do i need to do now, let you teach me!"
i know that he's scaring me.
i am very very very sad.
if the teacher now is seeing my blog, i would told him that:
im sorry, i know im wrong, please, forgive me one more time!and please, don't give me do the "boss" next year!!don't! i don't want to do it any any one sec! im hate that!!!!! im afried of you and everyone in school will hates u if u do that again and again!!!!!!!i meant very angry to all students.i don't like u to be the person who let us hate! please, be more kinder and u will see the people likes u again!

these word are for SJK(C)Desa Jaya 1's teacher "Tan Wei Xian"
(i don't know i did wrong words or not)
and,my good friends:
sorry for "risau" me ,im ok now ,thank Q! and ofcouz sorry!
Angel's word in 12-11-2008

No comments: